- Morning Sessions (8:30 to 12:30)
- These sessions will be devoted to oral presentations (25 min. plus 5 min.
for discussion). Keynote speakers have been invited to address each major
theme. However, a limited number of openings are available for volunteered
oral presentations in each major theme. If you wish to have a paper
considered for oral presentation, please transmit a two-page abstract
(instructions below) before March 31, 1997.
- Afternoon Sessions (2:00 to 3:30 and 4:00 to 5:30)
- These sessions will be devoted to poster presentations and an open forum.
- Poster Presentations:
- Participants are strongly encouraged to consider presenting posters and awards will be presented in a variety of categories for meritorious presentations. Poster presenters are invited to give three 5-minute oral overviews during the course of their presentations. Poster size is limited to 4 feet by 6 feet. If you wish to have a paper considered for a poster presentation, please transmit a one-page abstract (instructions below) before April 30, 1997.
- Open Forum
- The open forum will be led by a panel and devoted to a review of the day'
presentations. A major thrust of these discussions will be to identify
knowledge gaps and emerging research opportunities.