GENESIS Applications: Research Highlights
Some of the research highlights of the GENESIS
Detailed list of GENESIS-related scientific
- Development and release of the version 1.02
- Understanding the effects of immobile thermodynamic seaice
vs. a more realistic mobile dynamic seaice in the v1.02 model.
- Simulation of the global climate of Pangaea during the Triassic
Period (ca. 230 million years ago).
- Understanding the warming effects of boreal forests on climate.
- Testing the influence of changes in leaf stomatal resistance
- Development of the version 2.0 climate model
Comments and Questions